Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wow! Hello Montreal, Outremont, St Laurent and Laval.

Wow is all I can say. In the past month, readership north of the border has skyrocketed. I’d like to welcome the readers from the greater Montreal, Quebec, Canada area. The blog has readers in 76 countries around the world and, in most cases, numbers have climbed at a steady rate. In the past thirty days the increase in Canada in general, and the Montreal area specifically has made a real jump. The data I get only shows the cities and town around the world where readers are. Absolutely no personal data is obtained. Therefore, without being able to send each of you a personal email, I can only give a general acknowledgement and say how encouraging it is to see the same cities pop up day after day.

All I can say is that I appreciate your readership and will continue to try to provide interesting anecdotes and techniques on photography and Photoshop related subjects. Let me know what you’d like to hear about and I’ll put up a post on the topic. Thanks to every reader, everywhere.

0 comments: